Phase 2 - Portable Equipment Availability
Thurston County has moved to Phase 2 of Governor Inslee’s plan to reopen business in Washington State. Businesses are advised to use caution as they increase their activities.
TCMedia is now ready to resume some of our services to members. We are offering portable equipment checkout to all current certified members. Portable cameras and accessories, iPads and accessories, GoPros, and laptops can now be checked out. However, the production facility at 440 Yauger Way remains closed to member studio productions and on-site editing. No members will be permitted in the building at this time.
PROCESS: Staff will be in the building Tuesday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. to take reservations and to check equipment in and out. All staff will wear face coverings and gloves when handling equipment for check out / check in.
- Check out / Check in - Tuesday – Friday between 11 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- On-line reservations will be suspended until further notice. Please call the studio at (360) 395-3100 to make a reservation.
Messages on the voice mail do not constitute a reservation. If you leave a message, a staff person will call you back when
they are in the building. You must talk to a staff person in order to confirm your reservation.
- Reservations may made be for up to 7 days in length. No extensions or back-to-back reservations. There must be 72 hours
- Since we are extending reservations for up to 7 days, only one AX2000 HD camera may be reserved per reservation. If you
need a 2nd camera, consider a GoPro or iPad for the second angle.
- Once returned, equipment is quarantined for 72 hours before being available for checkout. Staff will then wipe down all
equipment before returning it to use.
- Check-out/Check-in is available by appointment. Please arrive at your designated time.
CHECKING OUT: When you arrive, park in the parking lot behind the building and call the staff on duty – (360) 956-3100. The staff will review your equipment list with you over the phone then bring the equipment to your vehicle and get your signature on your check-out form.
CHECKING IN: When you arrive, park in the parking lot behind the building and call the staff on duty – (360) 956-3100. The staff will bring a wagon to your vehicle. You will load the equipment into the wagon while the staff checks off the equipment list.
Thank you for your patience these past 10 weeks and as we cautiously move forward. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us – (360) 956-3100.